- Embossed Worm Gear Hose Clamps
- Bridge Hose Clamps
Bridge Hose Clamps
- In accordance with the RoHS & REACH standard.
- The bridge structure is designed for crossing the wire of corrugated pipes.
- The smooth non-perforated band and flared edge band prevent hoses from cutting and fraying during installation.
- Butterfly handle and Hex. head screw are available.
- Band width: 9 mm
|"evereon Part No.||Material Type||BAND||HOUSING||SCREW||HANDLE|
|19027- series||W2 (430 S.S.)||AISI 430 Stainless Steel||AISI 430 Stainless Steel||Plated Carbon Steel||POM|
The recommended installation torque is 3.0 Nm (26 in-lbs).
|Clamping Range (Size, Diameter)||Part Number|
|Min.||Max.||Min.||Max.||Left Hand||Right Hand|
YDS bridge hose clamps are available in bulk packaging, polybag packaging and customer designed packaging.
- * NO logo and brand on our regular boxes
- * We can provide customer barcode and private label for blister card packaging
- * Customer designed packaging are available on request
Bulk packaging: 50 clamps per box for all sizes, then shipped in cartons.
Polybag packaging: each set polybags packaging are available in 5 clamps, or customer packaging.